Science and Technology Curriculum introduces students to experiment, researching procedure, and collecting data with their own senses. They will learn how to process those data to recognize some fundamental rules, predict, and discuss their own ideas. Eventually, they are going to become aware of self-respect, and learn how to respect others and protect the environment they are living in.
Key Development Indicators
- Observing: Children observe the materials and processes in their environment.
- Classifying: Children classify materials, actions, people, and events.
- Experimenting: Children experiment to test their ideas.
- Predicting: Children predict what they expect will happen.
- Drawing conclusions: Children draw conclusions based on their experiences and observations.
- Communicating ideas: Children communicate their ideas about the characteristics of things and how they work.
- Natural and physical world: Children gather knowledge about the natural and physical world.
- Tools and technology: Children explore and use tools and technology