Physical Educating and Sense Developing Curriculum play important roles in shaping children’s most fundamental skills such as body controlling, motor skills; they will be able to balance and aware of the movement in spatial areas. By playing PE games, students learn how to be safe mobilizing and improve teamwork skills. Physical education curriculum includes refining gross-motor skills and fine-motor skills, balancing, aerobic and yoga.
Key Development Indicators
- Gross-motor skills: Children demonstrate strength, flexibility, balance, and timing in using their large muscles.
- Fine-motor skills: Children demonstrate dexterity and hand-eye coordination in using their small muscles.
- Body awareness: Children know about their bodies and how to navigate them in space.
- Personal care: Children carry out personal care routines on their own.
- Healthy behavior: Children engage in healthy practices.